Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Black Bear hunt wanted >

Black Bear hunt wanted

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Black Bear hunt wanted

Old 12-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Default Black Bear hunt wanted

Looking to get my oldest two son's (19 at time of hunt) on a black bear hunt in the spring or fall of 2010. So this is for two hunters and one non hunter. Want to keep this in the lower 48 and would look at both bait or hound hunts. Thanks!
Old 12-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Spike

Default RE: Black Bear hunt wanted

If you have interest or notin what I wrote for your Antelope hunt I can work with you also on a black bear hunt. I work with many outfitters that I'm sure you would enjoy.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:28 AM

http://www.stormyridgeoutfitters.com/Cason gets some big old bruins/
Old 12-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Full Circle

Looking to get my oldest two son's (19 at time of hunt) on a black bear hunt in the spring or fall of 2010. So this is for two hunters and one non hunter. Want to keep this in the lower 48 and would look at both bait or hound hunts. Thanks!
Eastern or western US? We have bear hunts in Maine and in several different states in the west and northwest. Toll Free 1-877-647-9926 or email me @ email address below.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Fork Horn

[align=left]Bear down bear guide and outfitting service offers Northern Minnesota bear hunting over bait stations that are active! Our guided 5 day hunts include accommodations, guide services, and the experience to produce results. Our success rate was over 40% last year with a 90% opportunity rate.

At Bear Down Guide Services we do our best to make your hunt an enjoyable experience providing two cabins with full electricity including; Stove, refrigerator, electric heat, sleeping quarters with some blankets and pillows provided. We also have a sauna and a portable heated shower.

Last year: I had 22 hunters and 18 of those hunters had shot opportunities with nine bears harvested.
Note: Many bears were passed up because of sows with cubs, immature bears, or hunter errors.

The 2009 season looks to be even better than last year due to extensive after season scouting and new hunting areas avlailable, along with a heavier than normal snow to help with bear denning survival .

Our guided 5 day hunt: The guide will bring you to your stand and pick you up after your hunt each day. If your hunt is successful, the bear will be field dressed on site and taken back to the cabin. The guide will take the bear to be caped and quartered and put into a cooler until your departure. In some cases your bear can be processed before your departure at costs to the hunter, A taxidermist is also available upon request.
Note: Nothing in the hunting world is a guarantee, which is why we call it hunting and not shooting. Our guarantee to you is that we will make every effort to make your hunt enjoyable and exciting. [/align][align=left][/align][*]$1,100.00 per hunter / five days.[*]$5,000.00 per group of five hunters / five days.[*]A 50% deposit is required within 7 business day's of booking; (these hunts are on a first come first serve basis if deposit are not received within 7 days your spot will considered open) Once deposit is made it is non refundable on any terms although if you are not drawn for a tag or unable to acquire a surplus tag your deposit will be forwards to the next season.[*]License fees and gratuity not included in pricing.[*]Specialty hunts are available dependant upon openings
If you are a non-hunter, fishing and golf are available nearby.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:03 PM
MNR
Spike

I have one hunt location for idaho if your intersted go to my web site and check it out. http://rasmussenhuntingconsultants.tripod.com/
Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 PM

if your heading to maine check us out www.raggedlakeoutfitters.com bear moose turkey