Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Colorado Elk Hunts Still Available >

Colorado Elk Hunts Still Available

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Elk Hunts Still Available

Old 09-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Elk Hunts Still Available

I still have some excellent elk hunting and mule deer huntingspots available for this season. I haveboth fully guided hunts on public lands with great success rates with tent accomodations or larger private ranches with high success rates and excellent accomodations. These hunts go for 2500.00-4500.00 per person plus the cost of the tag. Tags are available over the counter for the elk hunts. I also have some excellent mule deer hunts available with guaranteed tags. All hunts are strictly fair chase. Also have some excelllent drop camp hunts available for the do it yourself hunters. These hunts are conducted either out of wall tents in the wilderness or the more comfortable drop camps with cabin accomodations. These hunts go for 1250.00-2000.00 per person plus the cost of the tag. This is an excellent hunt for the person looking for a quality area with lots of elk, but not needing a guide. All you have to furnish on the drop camp hunts is food and your personal gear.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
[email protected]
719-390-5509
719-232-0085