Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Desert Mule Deer and Coues in Mexico >

Desert Mule Deer and Coues in Mexico

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Desert Mule Deer and Coues in Mexico

Old 08-27-2008, 12:29 AM

Default Desert Mule Deer and Coues in Mexico

I have room for 2 hunters in a group arrive Jan.4th and hunt the 5th thru the 9th for Desert Mule Deer in Mexico, then if you want to hunt Coues stay and hunt the 11th thru the 15th. We did not hunt this ranch last year, but hunted if for the first time 2 years ago and all 4 of us took good bucks. We saw bucks way better than we killed, and saw 10 -1 5 bucks per day, which is unheard of for Desert Mule Deer. I posted this unt 2 years ago onmhere and never heard from anybody. This is a great hunt. The cost is $3,500, check out Desert Mule Deer hunts on the Internet, you won't find one for that price. Tags, licenses, and Conservation fee is $600, and gun permit is $250. Two hunters can put 2 guns on one permit and split the cost of the gun permit. Coues is the same price. A Combo is $5,500 plus the tags and gun permit fees.

E:mail me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures.