Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 russian boar hunt and Pure European boar hunts >

russian boar hunt and Pure European boar hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

russian boar hunt and Pure European boar hunts

Old 02-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default russian boar hunt and Pure European boar hunts

Weoffer hunts for russian/feral boars not pure animal This hunt will include meals and lodging for 2 nights and2 full day of hunting for 625. We still offer our Trophy hunts for the Pure European boarsalso. We are booking hunts now for the fall .Our first hunts start October 1 and then year round from then on. Please send pm if interested. This hunt is very fun and enjoyable. RAGING BOAR RANCH.

OUR WEBSITE IS UP www.ragingboarranch.com
Old 03-05-2008, 09:30 AM

Default RE: affordable european wild boar hunt

lol

Old 03-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not trying to knock your hunt, but we can hunt much larger boar around here for almost half that price! IMO that's not an affordable hunt for that species of game.This 400+ pound boar was taken on a hunt for$550.00.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Fork Horn

IM sorry .I dont keep razorbacks or feral looking hogs. We just have pure european boar. You can not hunt a pure european for $500. YOu can hunt cross bred hogs for that price. Most places will tell you russian just because that has always been a term used for feral type hogs that look european. Thanks I know of several places that tells guys pure russian but they are not. Good luck.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

WE NOW HAVE OUR WEBSITE GOING www.ragingboarranch.com
Old 03-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I understand that most boar hunts are for feral type hogs, but most folks IMO, don't really care. They just want a huge mean looking boar mount and as much pork as they can get for their buck!
Old 03-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Spike

Actually it is not a bad price for a PURE BRED european boar hunt. It is totally apparentthat it'sjust not be for everyone.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Spike

Excaliber: Just so you know, hogs like yours are shot down in Floridaall the time for less than $300 and non-trophys are done for $150 weighing just as much. What this just says is that price varies from place to place.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

Im glad that someone understands this type animals. for guys who just want a hog to eat then you really dont want to eat a 400lber But The European boars taste better than feral hogs .But the trophy hunters do understand why these boars cost more. Our goal is to offer the best of the European boars. I dont want guys to pay for a trophy boar and end up with a regular looking boar. I have guys who try to sale me European boars that are over feed at a early age to get the weight on but we mainly get the boars with the older age on them . europeans trophys have to get age on them to get good tusks. I have a 500plus pounder with 6 inch cutters .He is 6 years old.. Well Im not trying to compare prices with feral type hog hunts .So please dont compare my hunt with a $500 hunt. I live in Georgia I get calls with guys who catch boars like in the picture who would sale me all I want for $300 .They are big but I only want to keep the real thing at our place. .I didnt put my ad on the site for guys to tell me my hunt is to much. I only want to offer a hunt for guys who are interested in this type of hunting. I have seen so many guys tell me that they have went on the regular hog hunt and get told a cheap price and end up spending several hundred dollars more. I promise that we work hard so we will become one of the best hunting ranches in the south. We will be know for having some of the best trophy boars for a guys money .Well with the economy so bad .When a guy books a hunt with us he will get his money worth . I hate to see guys so diapointed with there animals .Most guys tell me they usually dont see really good boars when they hunt so they end up getting excited when a boar finally shows up and feel like they have to shoot it or they want see a bigger boar. So we only have trophy boars on our property .You will be asked to pass on several boars just so you can enjoy the hunt .Because you will see really big boars some with really big cutters. I dont want a guy to hunt with me and leave with a boar with 1 inch cutters on a 200lb boar . I want guys to leave with 2in an up to over 6 inch cutters. All you have to do is just wait untill the big boar shows up. It does cost more but you will have a very awesome trophy. So my point is please dont compare my hunt with the average hog hunt. It is like decideing on hunting for a key deer in Florida vs a Iowa giant deer. There is a difference. Thanks guys who understand. CHECK US OUT www.ragingboarranch.com
Old 03-13-2008, 03:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bow357

Excaliber: Just so you know, hogs like yours are shot down in Floridaall the time for less than $300 and non-trophys are done for $150 weighing just as much. What this just says is that price varies from place to place.
In Ohio, you can shoot all the wild feral hogs you want, open season, no bag limit. All you need is a hunting license.Some folks choose to hunt in a high fence area though, such as teejarradjr's. I am not trying to knock the guys boar hunts, I hope he has great success at his boar ranch. I may even like to hunt there sometime.

Quick Reply: russian boar hunt and Pure European boar hunts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.