Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 NC Deer Hunting Outfitters Help >

NC Deer Hunting Outfitters Help

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

NC Deer Hunting Outfitters Help

Old 12-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default NC Deer Hunting Outfitters Help

Looking for a good deer hunting Outfitter in NC with a bow. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on places to go or not to go. I have a few places in mind but am not shure yet some of the places are Piney Woods Outfitters, Carolina Whitetail Outfitters, East Carolina Outfitters,Roanoke Outfitters,Lily Pond Creek Hunting Lodge,and Honey Hole Outfitters. Also are there any suggestions on what I should look for before booking this hunt. Thanks any info will help
Old 01-20-2009, 04:10 AM

Default RE: NC Deer Hunting Outfitters Help

Hey if I was you i would go to piney woods outfitters. I have been going there for 2 years now and in 2007 I shot a 12 pointer. I got mine with my 270 but in archery season is when they get the bigger bucks. They have managment land that has to have 4 or more on one side and this year while i was on a 4 day hunt we hunted there 3 times and i saw a 12 and a doe witch i shot and 2 6 pointers a doe with 2 fawns one wich was a pi ball. and many more. if you want to know anything else just email me at [email protected] or txt me at 717-701-3671.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Spike

Don't waste your time with Honey Hole Outfitters this guide service is a joke. Whether you are hunting deer, duck, or turkey you are guaranteed to be trespassing on others land from the area. I am a local farmer and I constantly have to deal with this guide. My children can't even hunt without these guides putting hunters all on top of them. I'm not trying to slander H.H.O. But if I were you I would spend my money elsewhere.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Spike

Default Honey Hole Outfiters

Don't waste your money at honey hole outfitters, bunch of trespassers with little bucks.