Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Lost Creek Outfitters >

Lost Creek Outfitters

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Lost Creek Outfitters

Old 10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default Lost Creek Outfitters

Is anyone familiar with Derek from Lost Creek Outfitters in Fulton County? Know of a guy that hunted with them last year but have not heard if he is still doing hunts
Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 AM

Default RE: Lost Creek Outfitters

Never heard of them. BUT we are offering 3 day hunts in NW Oklahoma.b
Old 10-08-2007, 05:13 PM

AVOID!!!!!!!! I would avoid this guy at all costs, my buddy and I hunted with this guy last year what a disaster. He used us to tell him where deer were moving, he saw tracks he hung a stand, the stands were not safe, accomodations were horrible to say the least. And to top things off he had us hunting on someone elses property that he did not have the rights to, so we were tresspassing.

The bad thing is, it seemed like a good deal he talked like he was a nice guy but that all changed once he got the money. He had a few guys from MN come in and I feel bad for them they really got screwed.

Bottom line I would avoid this con artist, I think the state even pulled his outfitters license. If you have questions shoot me an email with your # and I will call you.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Fork Horn

Jay7108,

Thanks for theinput about him. The info I have heard about him is the same that you said. I was concerned that he might be outfitting with someone else around Illinois and wanted to steer people clear.I think the most disgusting thing about his operation was thatthe time, money and trustof the hunters he swindled. For a lot of hunters their time away from work is very importnat and to have someone like him to take advantage is terrible.I'll shoot youa PM to discuss more in depth.