Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 World Class Black Bear Hunt   WOW! >

World Class Black Bear Hunt WOW!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

World Class Black Bear Hunt WOW!

Old 06-12-2007, 09:18 PM

Default World Class Black Bear Hunt WOW!

I just returned from Manitoba from my black bear hunt. I visited Randy McRorie at High Mountain Outfitters near Riding Mountain National Park. To say this was a world class hunt would be an understatement. My father and I saw 190 bears in 6 days, I counted 81 different bears that came into my bait area.

Two years ago was my first bear hunt in Sk, CA. We had 6 guys in camp and we saw 10 bears combined out of the 6 hunters, I really was soured by the trip andI felt I was ripped off by the outfitter since he did not do anything but take my money, so you can imagine my surprise to see 81. (Two of the days were rainy weather, my Cabelas rain suit was worthless, but that's another story)

Anyhow, Randy did everthing possible to ensure I had a chance to kill a bear. I will have to post the picture of my first bear soon. I guess the secret is his location and the fact that he continually baits the bears with unique bait ( carmel, candy, ect)

The loddging was phenominal as well as the food that was served. It was better than most restaurants I have eaten at, I felt like a family mameber the entire time there.

Altghough I don't like to bad mouth an outfitter, feel free to e-mail me if you would like the name of the outfitterto avoid in SK. If anyone is looking forthe best bear huntaround check out High Mountain..

http://www.highmountainoutfitters.com/index.htm