Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Idaho Elk/Mule Deer Hunts >

Idaho Elk/Mule Deer Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Idaho Elk/Mule Deer Hunts

Old 03-22-2007, 10:23 AM

Default Idaho Elk/Mule Deer Hunts

This is a wild and ruggedly beautiful area of Idaho in the Salmon Wilderness Area. High success rates are the reward for the hunter who can handle the physical hardship hunting in this region. You definitely want to be in your best physical condition before you hunt here.

The outfitter and guides will get you where you need to be to harvest your trophy. You will enjoy the experience hunting with these seasoned professionals and appreciate the hard work they put forth for you.

This is a pack in hunt on horseback. Comfortable tents are set up with cots and foam pads and each has a wood heater to help keep the night chill out. A separate tent is set up for dining. The hearty meals prepared by the camp cook will keep you full of nourishment to handle the rigors of the hunting day. Each day you horseback to the hunting area. The stock is very gentle and easy going.

Hunt Price $4,500 per person

Spots Available

Rifle Hunt Combo Elk/Deer-- 15 Oct to 21 Oct. 6 Spots

Rifle Hunt Combo Elk/Deer-- 24 Oct to 30 Oct. 6 Spots

Rifle Hunt Elk Only 2 Nov to 8 Nov 3 spots $3,850 per person

September 1x1 Guided Archery Elk Hunts Available

$3,500 per person

Additional costs are Idaho sales tax (6%), Forest Service use tax (3%), hunting license ($141.50), elk tag ($372.50), Deer Tag ($258.50).

To make this already great deal a little better, if you book this hunt withing the next two weeks, I will refund 5% of the hunt price back to you. If you refer another hunter that books a trip, I will give you another 5% refund. Contact me soon for more details.