Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Iowa Deer Hunt

Old 02-19-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Iowa Deer Hunt

Huge bucks running around on these farms! I've partnered with this family this year to get this operation going.This is a family owned farm of 2000 acres with additional land leased from the neighbors and friends. All told , its around 4000 acres. Almost no hunting pressure last year on the family owned 2000 acres and we have abrand new lease this year in Albia, Iowa, home of the famous Albia buck that was featured in North American Whitetail as the "Walking World Record", scored 307 5/8 net, killed by Tony Lovstuen in 2003.

We are doing the show circuit right now and have these hunts on special.

Non-rut Bow - $1850
Rut Bow - $2290
Shotgun - $3000
Late MZ - $2500

All hunts are fully guided and price includes meals and lodging. I'm telling ya'll , Iowa is where its at right now! Forget Il.! But, it is hard to draw a bowtag for Iowa but, you have about a 75 percent chance to draw a gun tag the first time you apply. It takes around 2 points to draw a tag for bow, meaning you have to apply two years in a row or you can buy a pereference point. This is in Zone 5 South Central Iowa. You can email me and I'll be glad to give ya'll more info. Let me know soon, cause the special is over 3/31/07.

[email protected]