Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Elk hunting

Old 01-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Spike

Default Elk hunting

Looking for a archery or muzzleloader elk hunt. Looking for good quality. Enjoy calling and stalking but also like to sit wallows and waterholes. I have several preference points for clorado but would also consider other states. Looking for guided or drop camps.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:16 PM

Default RE: Elk hunting

Vance,
My name is Todd Smith and I own Bear Basin Outfitters in Jackson Hole Wyoming. We have a very good wilderness camp that I am sure you would be thrilled to hunt. Check us out at www.bearbasinoutfitters.net for more info or give me a call at 307-883-3186 and we can talk about what your looking for and price range. Thanks Todd Smith
Old 02-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Spike

New Mexico? Go to kiowahunting.com for more information
Old 02-03-2007, 08:26 PM

My really good friend is an outfitter in CO you should give him a haller. [email protected]

Old 02-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Spike

I rent out my cabin as a drop camp operation in Central Montana's Castle Mountains. Totally surrounded by thousands of acres of National Forest lands. Great hunting both archery and rifle seasons. check out theweb site www.thedropcamp.com
Old 02-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-09-2007, 07:41 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

Call Crazy Horse Outfitters here in Pagosa Springs. Willie and crew will treat you like family. Tell him Don sent you his way.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

In reply to Nick, Colorado Public Land Outfitters are just swindling their clients out of their money and nobody ever gets a chance to shoot at a good bull. I guess everyone is rich enough to hunt fenced property bulls or private land ranches in all them glorious states. I take statements like this personally. Maybe public land hunting is just to rough for todays modern man.

Oh by the way isn't that buck a bit small for a (trophy hunter) from kansas?
Old 02-12-2007, 04:20 AM

BTW Cherokee are you the one out of Basalt, Co. If so herd some good words about your outfit
Old 02-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Typical Buck

a1tracing,
No we are out of Monte Vista Co. Actual company name is Cherokee T.P. Outfitters. Lic#898.

Vance didn't mean to take up space on your column. Pardon

Quick Reply: Elk hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.