Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 looking for a buck >

looking for a buck

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

looking for a buck

Old 01-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default looking for a buck

I am from huntsville alabama and have been saving for a guided hunt Me and my cousin have been saving for a year now would like to go somewhere for a great memorable experiance. I cant afford to do this often and would like to go somewhere that would be unforgettable. We would like to go for 3 or 4 days and hopefuly bring home a giant buck. thanks
Old 01-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: looking for a buck

[blockquote]go to iowa or ohio or illinios or stay where you are[/blockquote]
Old 02-02-2007, 10:12 PM

Hello, my name is Todd Smith and I own Bear Basin Outfitters near Jackson Hole Wyoming. I have a super wilderness camp that has some amazing genetics for big mule deer bucks. Our largest buck last year scored 206 gross. I have a few slots open for hunting in early Oct if your interested. If two of you book I will offer a discount on the hunts. Visit our website at www.bearbasinoutfitters.net for more info. Or give me a call at 307-883-3186 and I can give you more details. I can promise you won't find a better hunt or scenery for you dollar. Our hunts are 7 days, all meals, accomodations, fully guided with all the bells and whistles, to include the horses everyday to pack you around. We are starting to book up so let me know. Respectfully Todd Smith
Old 02-02-2007, 10:19 PM

SORRY, forgot to tell you. The co-owner of our camp lives part of the year in Huntsville AL and could bring you by the brochures if you are serious and he could answer any questions you might have. In fact I just booked another gentleman from there at the SCI show in RENO NV last weekend. Respectfully Todd Smith
Old 02-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Spike

Hi your group interested in a Canadian White tail hunt?[/align]
[/align]Check out my archery deer hunts at www.mckenzieoutfitters.caI got great group rates......1000's of acres of privately owned deer habitat right outside cabin door all to yourselves. You & your cousin can also hunt waterfowl & upland for no extra fee other then the bird licenses. Email me if your interested & I will sendyou more info.
thanks
Mont

[/align]
Old 02-03-2007, 07:05 PM

Hey I have a place in Butler county Alabama also I manage the Occoneechee Outfitters Farm in North Carolina. Take a look at our website, I believe we can give you the hunt you are looking for. We are located right on the Roanoke river in Jackson, NC. We have corn and soy bean fields as well as river bottom hardwoods loaded with deer. Northampton county has the largest deer pop. in the state. Our site is deerhuntingnc.com and check out my myspace.com/occoneechee site. Also check out huntchristiancreek.com(alabama land)Let me know if you have any questions, thanks Caleb Durden
Old 02-03-2007, 07:39 PM

BamaHuntin,

I live in Huntsville as well and book for many outfitters across the country. Here's the link to my website:
BargainTrophies.com

One hunt I would recommend is my Kansas Rifle hunt. If you know Rocky Drake here in Huntsville, he bow hunts with this outfitter nearly every year. Here's the direct link to that hunt:
KS Hunt

PM me if interested, or you can contact me thru the site.

Thanks,
Michael
Old 02-03-2007, 08:23 PM

I have a really good friend that is an outfitter in CO. He hunts all over the state for both White tail and Mule deer. I have always had a blast with him no matter where we hunt.He has verry reasonable prices. Here is his e-mail [email protected]
Old 02-03-2007, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: BamaHuntin

I am from huntsville alabama and have been saving for a guided hunt Me and my cousin have been saving for a year now would like to go somewhere for a great memorable experiance. I cant afford to do this often and would like to go somewhere that would be unforgettable. We would like to go for 3 or 4 days and hopefuly bring home a giant buck. thanks
I highly recommend taking a look at www.trophiesplusoutfitters.com great people at a great price.