Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Hunting Camp in WV for sale >

Hunting Camp in WV for sale

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Hunting Camp in WV for sale

Old 11-08-2006, 11:26 PM

Default Hunting Camp in WV for sale

This camp is located in Randolph Co. WV, near Snowshoe Resort. It is one acre that currently has a 10x50 house trailer on it. The trailer has 2br, bath, lr, eat in kitchen, comes completely furnished and ready to hunt. It is surrounded by literally thousands of acres of timber co. land that is open to hunting and atv use. Not heavily hunted.

THIS CAMP IS LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of a recreation/fishing flood control lake that is being built as we speak.

Trailer is nice, comfy, and cozy butnothing fancy. No current water source (could easily use gravity feed rainwater tank for showers, flush, etc...., electric by generator, septic tank in place, but currently use outhouse.

Lots of deer, bear and turkey as well as squirrels in the area.

Selling because of disability and no longer able to run the hills.

Price $15,000 FIRM.....PLUS all closing costs/survery/etc.

Email me for more info. I will look for pics to post but doubt I have much avail.

Why pay leases when you can have your own place! Productive deer stand on property.

Thanks for looking,

Dave in WV