Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 New Hunting Website:  www.mydeerhuntspace.com >

New Hunting Website: www.mydeerhuntspace.com

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

New Hunting Website: www.mydeerhuntspace.com

Old 09-22-2006, 08:57 PM

Default New Hunting Website: www.mydeerhuntspace.com

This is for all you sportsmen out there. I know some people say that hunting is not about competition, but deep down harvesting an awesome buck, in regards to deer hunting means a lot. I am working on a new website. Right now I have it up and going only as hunting contest. For a small entry fee, you can submit your hunting trophy pictures, trail camera pictures, and vintage trophy pictures(taken from 2000-2005) for a chance to win cash or a year's supply of gas. If enough interest is taken in it, I'm hoping to be able to offer hunting equipment and even all-inclusive hunts for lucky winners. Also, if there is enough interest I'm going to expand the website to include more content with tips and hunting stories submitted by you guys as well as have resources for hunting equipment and information.

I would like for you all to check out my contest website and let me know what you think and also give some feedback about how it can be improved. Any comments and suggestions would be great in helping get things up and going.

Besides, who wouldn't spend 30 or 40 bucks to have a chance for at least a 1000 bucks or a hunt of a lifetime or even a year's supply of gas.

So here goes, check out my website: www.mydeerhuntspace.com and let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your help and support in this endeavor.

Chuck