Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Whitetail,upland hunts in Kansas >

Whitetail,upland hunts in Kansas

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Whitetail,upland hunts in Kansas

Old 05-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Spike

Default Whitetail,upland hunts in Kansas

Triple Creek Oufitters a new but very experienced outfitter that has 3 whitetail rifle hunts available for the 2006 hunting season. The location for these hunts are in the Sterling Kansas area in unit 5. The hunting areas are along the Arkansas river with crp grass, pasture and grain fields bordering the heavy wooded areas.There is also food plots planted in most areas with feeders and game cameras.This will be an exceptional opportunity for the right hunter or group of hunters to kill that trophy Kansas whitetail. This is private land that has not had any hunting pressure and the out look for a succesfull hunt looks very good. I am offering 3 hunts which will include lodging and meals for blk powder and rifle season. Huntone season or take the chance to hunt both. I am not an outfitter that willbe running a5 day hunt and then kicking you out and giving another 5 day hunt.I am looking for 3 individuals who want to take the time that it takes to hunt a trophy whitetail. There will be a total of 6 guys to hunt on 6500 plusacers of quality managed hunting ground with the opportunity to return year after year.
Triple Creek is also offering some excellent upland and water fowl hunts in December and January after the deer season is over. This will be an excellant opportunity to get in some great mid to late season hunting on land that has recieved no pressure from hunters in the early part of the season. All hunts are guided with what we believe are some of the very best German Shorthairs in Kansas. Waterfowl hunting is unbelievable as well since we are just a few miles for the Quivira National Wildlife area that is the largest stop for waterfowl in the central fly way.
If interested please contact me by phone at 620- 617-7550 or email [email protected]Referances and pictures are available upon request