Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Hunting on Private AZ ranch >

Hunting on Private AZ ranch

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Hunting on Private AZ ranch

Old 05-20-2006, 06:34 PM

Default Hunting on Private AZ ranch

This is the first year we are offering guided hunts on the family's 70,000+cattle ranch in north centeral arizona. We are offering eight elk hunts, two four person 7 day hunts, during October and two rifle tag antelope hunts in September. Our ranch encompasses unit 19B and part of 17A. The terrian is great for beginning hunters and for the seasoned vets. The elk are scoring from 340s to some in the 400s. The antelope will score in the mid to high 80s, my antelope scored 87 5/8 SCI last year. We have a full camp inculding walled tents, a cook and 2x1 guiding.Unfortunately, arizonarequires a draw for tags, due June 13th, but I will assist in helping with the application process. The elk hunts run $5000 and the antelope $4500. We are only hunting two antelope this year to help protect the quality of our future hunts, the reason for the higher prices. I have the first seven day elk hunt resevered, but this is contigent on them getting drawn, but all spots are open depending who contacts me first and gets drawn. I do not have a web site yet, but please email at [email protected] for a e-broucher that we have.I amcatering to groups that want to have fun and hopefully a very succesful hunt. Also we havewinter coyote hunts and javelina hunts are also available. Thanks for the intrest.