Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Cabin, Land, multiple pieces and leases PA - north central >

Cabin, Land, multiple pieces and leases PA - north central

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Cabin, Land, multiple pieces and leases PA - north central

Old 03-27-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Cabin, Land, multiple pieces and leases PA - north central

I have a cabin for sale in Kettle Creek area of PA. It sits on 1,000's of acres of state land and was completely rebuilt. It has new green tin roof, red cedar siding, tongue and groove floors of ash and pine walls and ceilings. New wires and lights, fireplace, propane heater, including propane oven and stove. This place is great. Make an offer! I have pictures and more information. Please call 570-660-9602

I have a 2 acres lot right on Trout Run and about 150 yds from Kettle Creek is would make a great camping spot for a trailer with electric hook up right there. Make offer -- Please call 570-660-9602

I have 4 acres in the middle of the Tamarack natural area. Only private piece of land will never have to worry about it being built up or having to deal with heavy traffic. Sits about 1/4 off pave road next to wild brook trout stream with beaver ponds. Lots of deer, bear, turkey, with elk being a common sight. 1,000's of acres to hunt with all types of terrain, hills, hollows, fields, swamp and ridges all with the mile of the land. Would be a great sight for a cabin or home. Electricity runs right next to property. Gas company maintains road and plows in winter. About 10 minutes from RENOVO Make offer -- please call 570-660-9602

I have a 106 acres that I will be leasing for the first time since we got it. Never hunted. Old farmstead with lots of producing apple trees, pipeline with grass fields, watering hole with stream and nice tight thickets. This is the only private land around with 1,000's of acres of state land around it. I am sure the deer flock into this property when they start to get pressured by the state hunters, because of how thick the property is. Could bring in a camper eletricity there and fresh drinking water at the artesian spring. make an offer -- please call 570-660-9602

You could also email me at [email protected]
I have pictures of all the properties listed and will be happy to email you photos and maps.