Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Hunt Alberta Canada for a TROPHY Whitetail ! >

Hunt Alberta Canada for a TROPHY Whitetail !

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Hunt Alberta Canada for a TROPHY Whitetail !

Old 01-27-2006, 05:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Hunt Alberta Canada for a TROPHY Whitetail !

I am posting this for the outfitter I hunt with in Alberta and I can highly recommend ..I will be hunting in his camp this year and it will be my third trip .."IF" you really want a chance at a World Class whitetail then you would enjoy this hunt !

**** PLEASE READ ENTIRE DISCRIPTION**** Thisis theultimate hunt for one hunter andONE trophy whitetail buck... in Alberta Canada. This past month ESPN rated Alberta Canada to be the number one place in the world to take a true whitetailtrophy and now you have your chance. We are offering an all inclusive 6 day riflehunting trip in Novemeber during the rut..you will be picked up on a Sunday from the airport... your hunt will start Monday and gothrough Saturday... you will be returned to the airport onSunday ...the price includes transportaion to and from Edmonton airport ... lodging in a nice new home (no cheesie hotel or trailor) of the outfitters ...GREAT food ... transportaion to and from your stand ...all license and tags which include Wolf and Coyote tags...we will care for your trophy after your harvest ..we will field dress and cape your buck for you. You will hunt from an elevated covered stand with heater ...these stands are set on heavily traveled game trails that our guides have scouted prior to your arriving. We will do our best to make this a hunt of a lifetime for you.
Now why select us to hunt with ..what makes us different then all the others? We hunt approx. 2500 acres in theParkland 500 area just outside ofEdmontonand weONLY HUNT 6 RIFLE HUNTERS A YEAR thatsright ONLY 6 hunters and that allows you to hunt a freshstand that has not had 20 or 30 hunters in it before you got there...The owner and outfitter of thisservice has been guiding for over 30 years in Canada so you can rest assured he will use his experience to make your hunt a success. This hunt is not cheap $4500.00but you won't have to be in camp with 25 other hunters andI can assure you that it will be a GREAT experience and you have a chance of seeing or taking a new worlds record ... the genetics are here and there are MONSTER bucks roaming this area that have never evenseen a human....our success rateover the last 3 years has been about 80%...We have only one hunt available for the 3rd week of November and two for the 4th week ...please feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected] * Not included in the hunt
Air fare to and fromEdmonton
Taxidermist fees
a $1500.00 non-refundable deposit is required.. a second installment before July 1rst and the balance to be paid 60 days before the huntbegins.

dd