Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 3 and 5 day Ohio Whitetail Bow Hunt >

3 and 5 day Ohio Whitetail Bow Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

3 and 5 day Ohio Whitetail Bow Hunt

Old 12-19-2005, 11:50 PM

Default 3 and 5 day Ohio Whitetail Bow Hunt

My hunts are 100% fair chase, 100% heart-pounding bowhunts. We make no guarantees on harvest but we do guarantee to give you a memorable hunt in areas that are managed for bowhunters by bowhunters.

All my properties are privately leased and operate in four of the top 10 counties in Ohio for harvesting Pope and Young (125" min) and Ohio Big Buck (140" min). My properties are for you - the bowhunter that dreams of that magic opportunity for a chance at the buck of a lifetime. It's what drives us all year long.

Come experience the brutes of the Buckeye State with open dates-16-22 of Nov. 3 or 5 day hunts-I have 2 openings.. And the 23 of Oct-Nov.2... have 3 Openings 3-Day Hunts for $950.00
5-Day Hunts for $1550.00
Prices exclude lodging.

50% deposit is required at booking,and is non-refundable but can be used for a future hunt!! Balance is due when you arrive for your hunt. We manage for quality whitetails and therefore limit the number of bowhunters per year in our areas.

When booking your hunt please let us know if you have problems with heights or if you prefer ladder, fixed position with steps, or fixed position with ladders.Contact [email protected] for bookings