Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Alaska Goat/Black Bear Combo >

Alaska Goat/Black Bear Combo

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Alaska Goat/Black Bear Combo

Old 12-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Alaska Goat/Black Bear Combo

Don's Alaskan Guide Service[/b] has 4spots forcombo Mountain Goat/Black Bear.The dates are 31 Aug to 6 Sept, 2006. Thetotal cost of thehunt is $6500 for 7 total days.

The hunt: [/b]We offer over-the-counter general registration season Trophy Mountain Goat hunts in unit Alaska Chugach Mountains GMU 14C. This hunt area has a high population of mature male Billies ranging from 8” up to 10+”. You will be dropped off by bush plane and then hunt from foot. These are back pack Goats hunts, so you will need to be in good physical condition. The hunts will be conducted out of backpacking tents, gas stove for cooking and more quality food andsnacks than you can eat. Being a small Guide Service we can customize each hunt to your needs or liking.
INCLUDES[/b]: Depending on the type of hunt you book, it will be 1 guide per 1 hunter: all bush flights to/from camp, all in-field transportation, professional licensed guide, all meals in field, spike camp accommodations and in-field trophy care.

NOT INCLUDED[/b]: Airfare to/from Alaska, Lodging and Meals before/after hunt, Hunting License, Big Game Tags, Meat & Trophy Processing, Trophy Shipping & Expediting, and Taxidermy Fees.

TRANSPORTATION[/b]: The Hunter is responsible for his travel to Alaska where we will meet the client then fly to the hunting area the next day. The client will have one night hotel stay in Anchorage before and after the hunt at hunter’s expense.
[/b]
LICENSE/TAGS:[/b] I’m a licensed vendor, so you may purchase your tags from me. On these registration hunts we will need to get a permit to go with your tag from the Anchorage Fish and Game office or online prior to the hunt.
[/b]
DEPOSIT[/b]: A deposit of 50% is due upon booking to with the final payment due 90 days prior to arrival.

Contact me for more information.
[/b]
[/b]