Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 archery doe hunters wanted >

archery doe hunters wanted

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

archery doe hunters wanted

Old 10-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default archery doe hunters wanted

Looking for people willing to come to South Dakota to shoot does. Both White tail and mule deer are plentiful. This is a free hunt. I outfit and need help getting my ratios better. Feel free to check out my operation at www.huntsd.net. Licenses cost are reasonable with guaranteed licenses. Thanks Randy
Old 11-09-2005, 02:37 AM

Default RE: archery doe hunters wanted

Few questions. How many does are we talking here? How much are tags? How many tags are available? Gun or bow? Dates available? This year or next? In the right situation, I'll jump on a plane tomorrow and stay until I run out of arrows or blow the barrel out of my rifle. I love shooting does.I also have a few friends that would be just as interested as I am.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:44 AM

Nevermind the gun or bow question. I see archery in the heading now. I got so excited when I saw "free doe hunt" that everything else went blank.Still need answers to the other questions, though.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:26 PM

yeah me and some friends would be interested if u are doing any next year.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Give me a call at 605-375-3306 and we can line up details for this year or next. Thanks, Randy
Old 11-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Typical Buck

RANDY,
WHAT IS HUNTING LIKE IN JAN. I EXPECT VERY COLD. HOW MANY DAYS WOULD BE REASONABLE TO PLAN FOR .....I WAS THINKING 2-3 ASMY SON-IN-LAWWOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE MUCH MORE THAN THAT OFF WORK.
I'M THINKING OF FLYING TO DENVER AND GETTING MY SON-IN-LAW AND DRIVING UP TO VISIT YOU. HE HAS NEVER BOWHUNTED(ACTUALLY ONLY EVER RIFLE HUNTED 2 DAYS FOR DEER HERE IN ALASKA), HE IS A VERY GOOD SHOT AND I'M TRYING TO GET HIM HOOKED ON BOWHUNTING AND I HAVE NEVER KILLED A WHITETAIL OR MULE DEER WITH A BOW.
THANX PAT
Old 11-15-2005, 07:23 AM

I would be vary interested for next year if there are any spots still available... let me know
Old 11-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Fork Horn

We do plan on three day hunts with a very high opportunity being available because we have tons of deer right now. Right now it is 27 degrees, so yes the weather can be very cold, but nothing that layers cant handle. Next year would also be available if any one is interested. Feel free for more questions.
Thanks,
Randy
Old 11-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you still have spots for spring(early april) I would definetly consider the trip.

JFergus7
Old 12-01-2005, 08:01 PM

I would be interested in next year. Keep me in mind thanks

Quick Reply: archery doe hunters wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.