Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Don't pass this up.. >

Don't pass this up..

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Don't pass this up..

Old 06-24-2005, 10:43 AM
Spike

Default Don't pass this up..

There are lots of guys on these forums that will try to sell you on a hunt, that they may or may not have ever been tohunt themslves. I am not that guy..
I am the owner / operator of Brown Dog Outfitter, I am coming to you directlyto offer you the chance to hunt Big Alberta Moose, with acombo huntfor oneor two Black Bears.
I have Bull Moose Rutt Tags available for this falls camp, we do 6 and10 day hunts, hunting is done by foot, quad, and argo.

As I am cutting out the middle man, I am going to pass the savings of to you, the 15% that would go into the pocket of a booking agent, will now stay in your pocket.

If you want more information, everything you will need to know is on my web site under Moose Hunts, if you have any other questions, you can email me through the contact us forum in the web site.
Thanks for your time.