Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 5 Day Trophy Kansas Bow Hunt - $2200 - Hunt with Knight and Hale! >

5 Day Trophy Kansas Bow Hunt - $2200 - Hunt with Knight and Hale!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

5 Day Trophy Kansas Bow Hunt - $2200 - Hunt with Knight and Hale!

Old 06-04-2005, 09:16 PM

Default 5 Day Trophy Kansas Bow Hunt - $2200 - Hunt with Knight and Hale!

Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt
5 Day Hunt - Only $2200
High Success Rates on 140"+ Bucks

Includes Lodging

We hunt on 14,000 acres of private land in and around the Minneapolis, Ks area. For 2005 we will be charging $2200.00 for rifle, bow, and muzzle loader. These are 5 day hunts and include lodging in our new lodge with all the comforts of home, including a processing room with freezers and a small walk in cooler to take care of your meat.

We have a brand new, fully furnished lodge that we built in 2001, with all the comforts of home, washer/dryer, satellite tv, etc. Meals are the responsibility of the hunter, and we make available to you the kitchen/cooking facilities in our lodge at no extra charge. We have two commercial airports less than 3 hours away in Kansas City and Wichita, with airport pick-up readily available.

We are located about 25 miles north of Salina, Kansas off of I-135. We hunt in units 7 and 8 on 14,000 acres of private land in Ottawa, Cloud, and Saline County's. We have tree stands in wood-lots along river and creek bottoms, with crops weaving in and out of these bottoms. We killed some pretty good bucks last year including some scoring as high as 172. Our success rates have consistently been in the 80-90% range for a shot opportunity (all weapons) on a 140"+ buck.

The season dates for 2005 are as follows:

* Muzzle Loader Sept. 10 thru Sept. 23 - Fully Booked
* Bow Oct. 1 thru Dec. 31 (closed during rifle season and reopens after) - Openings available. See next paragraph.
* Rifle Nov. 30 thru Dec. 11. - Fully Booked

We currently have 2 open weeks for Archery hunts: The last week in October and the last week in November. Both of these hunts will be special this year. Harold Knight and David Hale will be hunting with us during the October hunt. We only have a couple of openings left for this week, so if you would like to be in camp with these 2 well-known hunters, contact us ASAP. The November hunt is also special in that it takes place during the rut. This week has produced 100% shot opportunities on 150" and bigger bucks, with several 160s and 170s taken each year. This hunt also has limitied openings.

If you didn't draw a tag, I should have a non-resident transferable tag available for you. I apply for a few land owner transferable tags which I can transfer over to you, and I purchase the rest from other landowners. These could cost you more than $221.00. However I will only charge you what they cost me, and I will buy them as cheap as possible so every one can afford them. It is very important that you apply because if you don't receive a tag this year, you will get a preference point and therefore be eligible for one next year should you decide to come.

If you are interested I require a 50% deposit up front to secure your spot. Don't delay time is ticking and I am booking fast. Plenty of recent references available.

Contact me if you would lilke to book the hunt or if you have any questions on this hunt. Or, Click HERE to view this trip on our site.

[hr]

BargainTrophies.com also offers all of the popular North America big game hunts, exotic, small game, waterfowl, and upland bird hunts, as well as saltwater and freshwater fishing trips. Save $100s even $1000s on some of these trips. If you are interested in finding and/or booking a hunting trip Right Now, Click HERE.

Our site offers several features to help you find a hunt: Advanced Searches, Setting Trip Watches to be notified via email when a trip that meets your specifications is posted, well-organized hunting and fishing categories. In addition, our Buyer's Guide provides several outfitter rating website resources to assist you in your research efforts.

HUNTERS & ANGLERS: Access to our site is always 100% FREE. No registration required to get in contact with the outfitters/guides offering their services.

OUTFITTERS & CHARTER CAPTAINS: Posting on our site is FREE. Our commission rate is very low. You only pay when someone books one of your trips. First trip booked thru the site is Commission-Free (up to $50 credit).

Click HERE to visit our site.