Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
Illinois 2015 Deer hunts-Non guided >

Illinois 2015 Deer hunts-Non guided

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

Illinois 2015 Deer hunts-Non guided

Old 03-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Spike

Default Illinois 2015 Deer hunts-Non guided

Ash Creek Whitetails LLC is selling non guided deer hunts on group rate packages for 2015. We are combining 2 seperate farms, a 440 acre tract, and a 265 acre tract, for a total of 705 acres for the group booking the week to hunt. The flat fee of the hunt is the group price, 6 guy max) not an individual's price. We provide the farms and set treestands( though you can bring your own) and the hunting group is responsible for meals, lodging , transportation, etc. There is a Americas best inn, 25 mins south of these farms in Vandalia Illinois, so the commute is convenient. This is a complete do it your self hunt, great for a group who likes to do their own thing. We have a 130" minimum, we will meet the group or spokesman for group, and brief you on property boundaries, layout, treestands, provide aerial photo w boundaries, and set you free for the week. We have aerials of these farms and photos of some nice bucks on camera off of them last season. Below are the dates and rates, and remember the price is for the entire group!

Oct 1-6 Booked. Archery
Oct 22-27 $3500. Archery
Oct 30-Nov 4 $3500 Archery
Nov 7-12 Booked Archery
Nov 14-18 $3850
Illinois 1st Gun-3 day season $3950

Contact me Chris Butt 615 420 0775, to book your groups week. I can email you photos of the two farms and some of the bucks upon request