Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
BEWARE of Triangle T Outfitters!!! >

BEWARE of Triangle T Outfitters!!!

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

BEWARE of Triangle T Outfitters!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I lost track of this, and i don't want to reread it all. Didn't the outfitter say he didn't need a licence, because he was on private land? So, how did he take them to public land?
Old 02-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by finnbear
Well just my two cents here....but I cannot believe that they say their attorney told them to reply and what and how to reply....ther ain't a attorney worth his salt that would let anyone reply in such a matter let alone in some huntin site that don't mean squat.......... A real ATTORNEYS reply would be NO REPLY....they save all the rebuttals and ammo for the courts!!!!!!!!!!!!! were it matters don't mean diddly squat what we think till the judge rules!!!!
and that is why I call BS on the rebuttal!!!! just sayin!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with finnbear. After clicking on Muleys link and checking out that site i believe that's a BS post.I also believe that's a BS,blowhard website!!!!
Old 08-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Spike

Default Good hunting w/ triangle t

I personally hame known Ed for about 10 years and have hunted with him many of times and have yet to have a hunt where I have not been satisfied. Every hunt I have been with him has been very enjoyable and extremely profesional. He Also was very good with my son and helping him and teaching him the basics and more of hunting. In fact he got my son his first kill. Ed is a very good hearted person and is always trying to satisfy his clients to the best of his ability. People need to realize hunting is hunting there is no guarantees. No guide can predict Mother Nature and animal movement. Every time ive went hunting with Ed we have had pristine lodging situations and terrific food. Triangle T Outfitters is a terrific guiding service that I will keep coming back too.

Sincerely,

Thomas Schank Middleton Ma
Old 08-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

The OP's topic was first posted back in January 2012 when we did not have this sub forum for outfitter reviews. Appropriately, this topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. For anybody reading this topic, it should be noted that T Shank has revived a 4-year-old topic with his first and only post on this website. While his experience may be legitimate, this topic was long buried at HNI and would have lesser value either way due to its' age.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't pay any attention to a person who comes on with a complaint like that any more, just as I don't to a person that comes on with a first post like this guy did today backing the outfitter. For all we know this guy IS the outfitter, LOL! In any case, it was absolutely ridiculous to bring this thread out of the archives after it has been dead for 4 1/2 years!