Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Rush Creek Deer Lure >

Rush Creek Deer Lure

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Rush Creek Deer Lure

Old 12-24-2004, 10:23 AM

Default RE: Rush Creek Deer Lure

PM your address to me, and your full name, & I'll send you a distributor package & information for the 2005 season
Done
Old 12-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks a bunch Joshers....
Glad you're on board with us.... It's been great to have you on the team!!
Hoping you & yours have a great Christmas & New Years!!
No, Thank you. It's been fun selling this stuff. I just hope your deer can wizz in those bottles enough for my 2 major buyers next year
Old 12-28-2004, 12:16 AM
Typical Buck

No distributors in the Western States? Hmm....
Old 12-28-2004, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can vouch for the deer creek deer lure as well. Shot two beautiful bucks with the stuff. Heck i had bucks coming in on me while i was climbing down out of my deer stand to go get my deer. I had to beat em off with a stick they were so thick!!! The stuff works!! Good bye tinks 69.........hello rushcreek!--F.Y.I.- DO NOT GET THE STUFF ON YOU! I was just about raped one morning!
Old 12-29-2004, 09:02 AM

sunset ; no one in Fla? I have heard a lot about it,but never used it.from the looks of you place , you have it all going.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:53 AM

sunset ; no one in Fla? I have heard a lot about it,but never used it.from the looks of you place , you have it all going.
I have a great guy in northern Florida....Land Pittman. He lives in Georgia and hunts in northern Florida. Thanks for asking & for the compliment....

And....I still have the beautiful turkey call that you made & sent to me and my daughter...I look forward to using it again this next turkey season Thanks so much!!
Old 01-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Spike

As the new york state area Dealer: For rush creek I'm thanking all who used this good product .and hope more hunters get to try and see how great rushcreek pure deer urine is.We at rushcreek work to bring you only the finest & freshest scent on the market and i'll be bringing all my custumers great deals for the deer hunting next fall.please look at all our product lines as well
Old 01-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Typical Buck

As the Pennsylvania Rep, I worked for an outfitter in the midwest this past season and had alot of the clients using the scent. A 181 7/8" 14 point white tail was taken over the lure, a 137 5/8" 8 point and a couple others. It was a great trip for me and since I was guiding it allowed me alot of time to watch and experiment with the lure. I did figure out a new way to lay down a scent trail which will be posted on the Rush Creek site soon. Hope everyone had a prosperous hunting season, Pat Ely.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Typical Buck

Where can I purchase some in Maryland?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Any of us can ship you some Sideways. Just let one of u8s know how much you want and where to send it. Thanks Pat

Quick Reply: Rush Creek Deer Lure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.