Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Treestand Gun Holders >

Treestand Gun Holders

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Treestand Gun Holders

Old 10-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Spike

Default Treestand Gun Holders

These gun holders are ideal for attaching to any treestand climber or ladder stand. They are made of high grade cast aluminum and are covered with heavy, durable heat shrink wrap. They are very light, weighing only 3.7 ounces each, and add very little weight to your tree stand. They also come with the attaching stainless hardware (four bolts, washers and wing nuts).

Pics came out blurry...Click on pic to get clear version.

$23 TYD
Attached Thumbnails Treestand Gun Holders-treestand-gun-holders-1-copy.jpg   Treestand Gun Holders-tree-stand-gun-holders-2-copy.jpg  

Last edited by smyrnagc; 10-07-2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Blurry Pics
Old 11-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Spike

Back to the top
Old 12-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

I just put in one self tapping screw about 3 inches long and left an inch or so sticking out.

It's great to hang a bow right there by my left hand. Hand a thermos on during gun season or hand a gun on it with a sling but normally once I'm set up the gun will lay right across the bar in front of me.

I use it to attach my pull up rope and to wind it up on the stand when I put it away as well. All from one well place 2-3" self tapping screw.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Spike

I meant to follow-up on this sooner but wanted to say this is an awesome, cost effective product. Surprisingly sturdy and the nice thick rubber coating works well. My only gripe is that these were not wide enough for my shooting rail and required some tweaking. I made it work and understand it's hard to make a one size fits all at this price point. If you have a very thin shooting rail or no padding that goes around it, I'm sure it would be plug and play. Overall though, worth every penny and it was shipped quickly. Probably be picking up a few more down the road.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by SilverbulletM70
I meant to follow-up on this sooner but wanted to say this is an awesome, cost effective product. Surprisingly sturdy and the nice thick rubber coating works well. My only gripe is that these were not wide enough for my shooting rail and required some tweaking. I made it work and understand it's hard to make a one size fits all at this price point. If you have a very thin shooting rail or no padding that goes around it, I'm sure it would be plug and play. Overall though, worth every penny and it was shipped quickly. Probably be picking up a few more down the road.
Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, I ran into this a few times with folks, mainly for the newer Summit climbers so later in the season I made up ten sets that would fit the Summits with an 1/8" wider spacing and sold all 10 in two weeks. Next year I will probably make them all with this spacing so that they will fit all treestands. Again, thanks for the great review!
Old 01-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

For the OP. The spammer and his post have been deleted. Please do not "bump" your topic to the top.
CalHunter
Old 01-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Spike

Oh, OK...That was done two months ago. Thanks

Last edited by smyrnagc; 01-03-2018 at 01:41 PM.