Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Predator tactics >

Predator tactics

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Predator tactics

Old 02-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Spike

Default Predator tactics

Me and my brother in law got out and went coyote hunting last night with two guys from predator tactics. I must say it was the best night of hunting I've had all year between the 4 of us we got 36 coyotes and if it wasn't for the predator tactics lights we probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere close to that. If you haven't tried or head of predator tactics I suggest looking them up. Anyone in Indiana have a coyote problem
Old 02-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

36 coyotes in one night between 4 people. I don't think I believe that. Pictures with you with 36 coyotes in the round might make the claim more believable.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 02-03-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Spike

That's what we got last night when you have the best gear and 500 acres you get great results
Old 02-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

You have a definite problem if you took 36 yotes off 500 acres in one night. Looks like an advertisement for a product that should be in the Classified Section. 36 yotes on 500 acres---unless you can show us a picture like Oldtimr stated I'd have to say no way! Just a little common sense says there is no way unless you are using silencers/suppressors that very many yotes are going to stick around on that small acreage once the shooting starts, as they are a very smart animal.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 02-03-2016 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Spike

No I'm not trying to sell anything I was just posting about my experience with the company. And when ever this site gets iPhone friendly so I can post pictures from last night I will post them. And all of our guns have suppresses on them and when we go out this weekend I'll video it and put it on my YouTube channel and share a link but no if I was trying to sell something in this post I would have it in the classified section
Old 02-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

No problem; just send me a picture of the 36 off your IPhone by email and I'll post it up for you. My email is: [email protected]
Old 02-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

I do a lot of predator hunting and 36 is a high number. Congrats if you did send the pics
Old 02-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

I received a complaint about this topic being advertising. In fairness, the OP is correct in that his OP topic doesn't include an advertising link. Upon closer examination though, the title of the topic is the company's name and 3 of the 4 sentences in the OP's 1st post of the topic also include the company's name. When added up cumulatively, it's hard not to see this as a form of advertising. Nothing wrong with posting something like this but it needs to be in the appropriate classified forum. Therefore, the topic has been moved to the Classified section under the sub forum of hunting gear with a 3-day expiring notice of the topic being moved.

CalHunter
Old 02-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Banned

I WAS GIVING Him the benefit of the doubt till he posted it was on only 500 acres. I now must call B.S.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNAWARE ...640 acres is only one square mile. unless they had all gathered for a wil-e concert, or to sample the latest acme products, to take down the road runner,I simply cannot believe this lie.

Last edited by kidoggy; 02-04-2016 at 04:54 AM.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

All I can say is that the OP was on the site for another 15 minutes after I told him to send me a picture to my email that he claims to have on his IPhone and that I would post it up for him. I have yet to get an email and I also wonder if they have registered suppressors on those rifles he says they are using since they have to go through the ATF and it's $200 a gun to use one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.