Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Preferred Customer Deer Management System >

Preferred Customer Deer Management System

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Preferred Customer Deer Management System

Old 12-13-2015, 08:30 PM
Spike

Default Preferred Customer Deer Management System

Dear Hunter

Until midnight PST on 12/15/2015, you can get my Preferred Customer Deer Management System for HALF OFF.

Here is where you order the Management System and save 50% BUY IT NOW

I’m holding this special sale as a way to say THANK YOU to all of you who have shown an interest in my Deer Candy products.

Here is where you order the Management System and save 50% BUY IT NOW

Try my Preferred Customer Deer Management System and get FIVE FREE BONUSES!

If the 50% discount isn’t enough to have you heading to my HALF OFF website, these FIVE FREE gifts will surely do the trick.

Bonus 1: Deer Candy window decal $40.00 value
Display your pride of being a deer manager using Deer Candy products.

Bonus 2: Trial pack of Deer Candy Products $59.99 value
6-1pound bags of Deer Candy products. These are super concentrated wildlife attractants.
Blacktail Attractant
Whitetail Attractant
Mule Deer Attractant
Elk Attractant
Wild Turkey Attractant
Black Bear Attractant

Bonus 3: 10 things to know about Deer Candy $200.00 value
This book answers the most common asked questions about Deer Candy. It is a combination of 5 years of research and 25+ years of field experience.

Bonus 4: Demonstration Video $500.00 value
This video demonstrates how to use Deer Candy products to gain the best results for your deer herd management program. It also demonstrates how to use Deer Candy feeders, game cameras, blind and tree stand placement.

Bonus 5: Quarterly Deer Management Guide $2000.00 value
This is a quarterly newsletter that explains what is going on in your deer herd throughout the year. Teaches you how to manage deer to proper herd health. Information is obtained from my own research using Deer Candy 365 days/year. It also is information gathered by my good friends and industry experts Dan Kohr, Larry Jones, Scott Haugen and Gary Lewis.

Whew! That’s a lot of goodies . . . and you get it all FREE when you try the Preferred Customer Deer Management System for 50% off.

Go here right now and claim your SYSTEM before they’re all gone!
https://www.cognitoforms.com/Whitche...nagementSystem

Talk Soon,
Spencer

P.S. This special HALF OFF sale ends at midnight PST on 12/15/2015. If you’d like to get the Preferred Customer Deer Management System that so many fellow hunters are raving about . . . and save 50%, then go here NOW! https://www.cognitoforms.com/Whitche...nagementSystem

P.P.S. Forward this offer to FIVE of your buddies