Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Cover Scent

Old 05-18-2015, 04:36 PM
Spike

Default Cover Scent

I would like to first start off by saying thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I am an avid deer hunter (Not very good but love hunting LOL). I became a field staff member for a cover scent company that I feel has the best cover scent on the market. Please let me know if this post isn't allowed.

Summer is already here, but there are a lot of you that are already out there scouting, putting up trail camera and even a few of you in other countries still hunting. If you haven't have a chance to check out Be The Tree LLC. cover scent you are missing out. Everyone I have had the chance to show this product to has been blown away with the smell of it. This is not a scent eliminator but it is a cover scent. This product is formulated with plants and trees for all over the country. No matter where you are, Be The Tree LLC​. will make your scent blend in with your surroundings.

Be The Tree LLC is not only for the hunter. The Be The Tree LLC. contains a light bug repellent as well. If you enjoy fishing, hiking or camping, Be The Tree will work for you to keep the bugs away. I've had people tell me how Be The Tree LLC. works better for them than any other bug spray they have used, not to mention it smells like the woods and not that nasty bug spray. You can also use to to spray the inside of your tent to help keep bugs out and not have that stale smell of a tent that has been rolled up for months.

Be The Tree LLC has the follow products:

Field Cover Scent
Laundry Detergent
Shampoo
Bar Soap
Body Wash

(To be released summer 2015)

All in One Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash
Cover Scent Refill
Lotion

Order your products at http://www.BeTheTreeLLC.com

Check out the review Ike's Outdoors​ done on Be The Tree LLC. Field Cover Scent. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0DOpNuJg74 )
Old 05-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your post would be considered an advertisement for that product and, therefore, should be placed in the free Classified Section, rather than in a hunting section like this. A Mod will possibly see it and move it for you or you can delete it here and put it where it belongs in the Classifieds. Welcome to the site!
Old 05-19-2015, 04:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

One more thing, if you are going to represent a company who sells a product or products to deer hunters that is supposed to make them more successful, it would be better if you did not introduce your self as a "not very good" deer hunter.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah deer will pick your smell right out of the 10,000 trees around you but if you squirt a little tree scent on your jacket.....that'll do it.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
Yeah deer will pick your smell right out of the 10,000 trees around you but if you squirt a little tree scent on your jacket.....that'll do it.
Looks like you're trying to tell us you won't buy his products, LOL!
Old 06-13-2015, 08:43 AM
Fork Horn

please MOD put in classifieds.

CVG Ohio
Old 06-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
Funny how that works aint it
Old 06-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think you can cover your scent. A deer can smell extremely well .just a little parts per million they can detect. You need to play the wind. It's like trying to cover up a bath room smell with air freshener . All you succeed in doing is getting lilac and poop smell.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wonder if it comes in flavors. I'd hate to be a "Pine Tree" while hunting in an oak flat. Might give me away as an imposter.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

My take on it is if they smell something they associate with danger they often flee, sometimes they hide. If they smell something new they may flee, may hide or may even come in to investigate.

Two of the leases I hunt have a lot of foot traffic, people doing nature walks, walking the dog; hunting Mushrooms, wild spices or Ramps. People smell doesn't spook the Deer much.

The other two leases, when/if the wind changes,you hear the Deer breaking brush and heading for the hills when they get your scent.

Mountain bike riders and joggers sure enough spooks them. Tractors, automobiles not so much.

One thing they might have to offer that is likely to be beneficial is a product that lessens the UV reflection on your clothes. Deer pick up movement fast, they see UV better than we do. Whiter and brighter laundry detergents not only have a scent, they make you reflect a lot of UV and glow in the dark to a Deer, likely to a Hog also.

I wonder if man smell pellets spread over a hunting area months before hunting season would lessen a Deers impulse to flee? I have no idea, they seem to have trouble associating some things with danger, like cars. They've been hunted by man for thousands of years and likely have a genetic tendency to avoid them?

Familiarity seems to lessen the instinct to flee.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.