Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Need Field Testers >

Need Field Testers

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Need Field Testers

Old 11-07-2014, 05:53 AM
Spike

Default Need Field Testers

I have decided to sell my mineral and attractant to the pubic instead of just locally. I have two products and need 3 people that would be willing to test my products for FREE. I will ship the product to you, all that I ask of you is please send me any pictures of the deer using my product and please review my product. I have great success with my product, but need people around the country.

The first product is Buck Dope, this is the mineral mix. I have done my research and have included The Big "3" of minerals when it comes to antler building. I have also included other very important minerals when it comes to antler building plus all around herd health. Ingredients in Buck Dope include Minerals, Sugar, Dried Molasses, and 3 Secret ingredients that I have found the be very powerful in attracting deer while also adding in antler development and health.

The next product is Frenzy. Frenzy is a ready to use deer attractant with Buck Dope mixed right in. Combinations of Protein, Fats, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and other very important minerals gives the deer the essentials to survive during lean winter months and aids in antler building. Other ingredients in Frenzy include rice bran, corn, protein pellets, corn meal, and secret ingredients. Frenzy comes in 3 flavors; Original, Acorn, and Apple.

Please comment below if you are willing to try my product and which one you would like. Only taking 3 people right now. The first three people to comment will receive a one gallon bag of the supplement of choice. Each supplement will come in around 6 pounds.

One person for Buck Dope, and two people for Frenzy. The two people that choose Frenzy, choose a flavor. I would like only one person per flavor.

FIND BUCK DOPE ON FACEBOOK

Last edited by CoachGlass; 11-07-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:28 AM
Fork Horn

I would try the Buck Dope? Send me a PM
Old 11-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Spike

Pm sent.........
Old 11-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Spike

Still need two people to try Frenzy in the flavor of your choice. Nonmember of this forum welcome. Just email me at [email protected]