Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Birthday present for a deer hunter >

Birthday present for a deer hunter

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Birthday present for a deer hunter

Old 03-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Spike

Default Birthday present for a deer hunter

My dad is a deer hunter and i was wondering what would be a good birthday present for him. I'm only 14 so i don't have a very broad budget. If you have any ideas for a homemade gift that would be cool. I wanted to get him a .308 Bolt action but i was thinking of saving money and getting him that for Christmas. So what would be a good present for him. Price Limit: $150
Old 03-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by deer_slayer54
My dad is a deer hunter and i was wondering what would be a good birthday present for him. I'm only 14 so i don't have a very broad budget. If you have any ideas for a homemade gift that would be cool. I wanted to get him a .308 Bolt action but i was thinking of saving money and getting him that for Christmas. So what would be a good present for him. Price Limit: $150
this might work. http://www.customhuntingknives.org good luck
Old 03-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Spike

A custom/engraved knife would be a great present. I'd enjoy getting a custom/engraved knife for my birthday and it fits in your budget. Heres a good looking website I found:
http://knivesengraved.com
Old 03-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

One of them heat-a-seat cushions might be a good option, and you could get a few other things as well. A custom engraved knife would also be real nice too.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Spike

Thanks so much for the replys im thinking about getting him a personalized knife and a heat-a-seat
Old 03-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deer_slayer54
Thanks so much for the replys im thinking about getting him a personalized knife and a heat-a-seat
That will make him very happy and proud!!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:35 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

About a 25 yr. old.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RWK
About a 25 yr. old.
Eh? I say Eh?
Old 03-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Spike

Default Birthday Present

I have two kids one 32 and one that is 11. Ask your dad where his favorite place to eat and tell him you will take him and pickup the tab. Do not forget the tip. Also write him a hand written letter thanking him for all that he has done for you. He will think a lot more of the letter if written from your heart than anything you could buy him. Give him a big hug after the meal and tell him that you Love Him and glad you have him for a dad.