Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Sitka Gear Sale 20% off >

Sitka Gear Sale 20% off

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Sitka Gear Sale 20% off

Old 01-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Sitka Gear Sale 20% off

I know how expensive it is to buy Sitka Gear so I want to tell everybody about this sale going on right now.

Its that time of year again, get your sitka gear now for next years hunting season. This is the best time of the year to buy Sitka because you can get 20% off +free shipping on orders of $100 or more. Follow this link to find all the great deals on Sitka.

http://www.proguidedirect.com/brand/...eid=15bdbe69e4

If your new to Sitka and not sure what to get follow this link to my list of recommended Sitka Gear.

http://www.proguidedirect.com/jeremy..._tk=186d5864aa

When you checkout be sure to put Sagebrush Hunts as your referred by guide to give us credit and to get your 20% off.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks
Old 01-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Spike

Sitka is good stuff. Ive been accumulating it here and there over the past few years. Im addicted to layering now. HAHA.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by starvingoutdoorsman
Sitka is good stuff. Ive been accumulating it here and there over the past few years. Im addicted to layering now. HAHA.
I agree 100% except for cold weather gloves leave a little too be desired! hopefully new line will show improvement.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by bchunts
I agree 100% except for cold weather gloves leave a little too be desired! hopefully new line will show improvement.
YA I can agree with that. I have the Jetstream gloves and my fingers do get chilled pretty quick sometimes but they do a good job of cutting the wind. I know the Stormfront gloves have a liner you can remove and they claim you can mix and match with other gloves to create a personal system but I have not actually used them yet so I have no idea how much room is in them for other gloves. But then you are into a glove system for $200+... My fingers always seem to be my biggest issue. I test for GORE so I will bring that up since I have heard that from a few others.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Topic moved to appropriate forum with 3-day removal notice left in original forum.
CalHunter
Old 01-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by starvingoutdoorsman
YA I can agree with that. I have the Jetstream gloves and my fingers do get chilled pretty quick sometimes but they do a good job of cutting the wind. I know the Stormfront gloves have a liner you can remove and they claim you can mix and match with other gloves to create a personal system but I have not actually used them yet so I have no idea how much room is in them for other gloves. But then you are into a glove system for $200+... My fingers always seem to be my biggest issue. I test for GORE so I will bring that up since I have heard that from a few others.

Good to hear and thanks for the heads up.