Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Build This Deer Stand >

Build This Deer Stand

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Build This Deer Stand

Old 03-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Build This Deer Stand

The High Chair Deer Stand

A stand you can sit in all day.

You can build this stand over the weekend for about $90. It breaks down into four components that are easy to carry and assemble in the field by one person. (ladder, rear support frame, seat module, and floor-board). It can be moved to new locations by simply lowering it to the ground and breaking it down into its components for relocation - a fifteen minute process. The components can be transported in a short bed pick-up truck.

BOW HUNTERS - The shooting rail folds up and out of the way, down behind the seat.

CUSTOMIZE IT - Add any personal touches you want - seat cushions - camouflage netting draped from the shooting rail - an umbrella holder mounted on the seat back for those occasional showers - cup hooks on the top rails for hanging calls, binoculars, etc.

You will love this stand! (And you won’t need a safety harness to take a nap in this one.)

My twenty-page build guide contains a materials list, tools list, and step-by-step build instructions with 44 pictures. The build is simple with just a few common hand tools.

Order your copy by e-mail to [email protected]. The guide is $21.50. Provide your mailing address in your e-mail and I will get it on the way to you.

Last edited by Semisane; 06-05-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here's one of mine that's set up in an area with trees too small for a climber. (I hate climbers anyway.) I upholstered the seat and seat back on this one with foam padding and waterproof vinyl fabric.

Last edited by Semisane; 06-05-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks for the orders guys.

I'm sure you will find the plans complete and easy to follow. But if there's anything you feel needs to be improved in the build plans please let me know, or even post them here if you wish.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

A review from one of the current builders (on another forum).

Old 05-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Spike

very nice indeed.