Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
FS: Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40 >

FS: Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

FS: Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40

Old 03-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Spike

Default FS: Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40

Hey all. I have for sale a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40 scope in gloss black. Rainguard HD, waterproof, fogproof, shockproof, etc...... These scopes were made in ***an by Bausch&Lomb for Bushnell. It is one of the newer ones made two years ago. It's seen less than 500 round of .22 rimfire.

The scope is in EXCELLENT condition. Light ring marks are not visible when mounted, but are honestly the only markings I am aware of. Glass and optics are 100% with no scratches.

I hate to sell this scope. It looks great on wood stocked rifles (any rifle for that matter) is clear as day, never fogs, and is just a really nice scope. But I do need to fund my next purchases and for how little I use this scope, and how much I baby it not wanting to scratch the rifle/scope combo, I feel It should go to someone else.

Reticle is your standard duplex fair. Adjustments are hand turn and have positive clicks.

Any questions, trade offers, etc.... PM me or drop a post here. I am looking to recover what I paid and want to get $140 shipped conus, add $5 for Alaska and Hawaii. Will throw in the rings currently on the scope (aluminum weavers, low mount) for an extra $10.

Please excuse the dust and hair in the photos. I will clean the scope off if sold. There are no scratches on the lens, just a few pieces of dust and hair that came across in the photos.

Please not, rifle not included with scope .

Old 03-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Spike

Will also trade for something else. Make me an offer.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Spike

$130 Shipped, no rings. No buyer soon and I'll just keep it.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:54 AM
Spike

I'm interested. Do you still have this scope?