Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
3 trail cameras for sale >

3 trail cameras for sale

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

3 trail cameras for sale

Old 10-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default 3 trail cameras for sale

I have 3 cameras for sale. I am selling them because I live 2 hours away from my cabin and did not want to worry about battery life. 2 are stealth cams and use 8 D batteries. They still work great and take good pictures. I have never used the video on them. If you have a large battery or even sun powered cells to use that would be ideal.
The other is a moultrie that takes good pictures as well.

These are a little older cameras, 5 years or so. I seems hit or miss on trigger speed sometimes and usually just put them looking down trails or on field edges. Here are some pictures.

The next are 3 shot series of each cameras. There is also a pic where it caught us going by on the ATV.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Spike

how much were you looking to get for all 3
Old 10-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

With shipping, I was looking for 110. I figure shipping may be around 15-20 bucks