Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
WTS: Bradley Kimura VII Balisong, SOG Night Vision, Case and more >

WTS: Bradley Kimura VII Balisong, SOG Night Vision, Case and more

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

WTS: Bradley Kimura VII Balisong, SOG Night Vision, Case and more

Old 06-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Spike

Default WTS: Bradley Kimura VII Balisong, SOG Night Vision, Case and more

For sale are a vareity of knives from my collection. Shipping is $3. I would be intersted in a Chris English auto or other custom auto or folder in trade. Descriptions are from top to bottom.

Column 1:

1. BuckLite 422 in olive. This knife is sharp and tough. Its ready for a lot more outdoor use. Price $25.
2.CRKT Jim Hammond Designs ABC (All Bases Covered) Tactical Knife with sheath. Price $50.
3. Case Peanut that is brand new with stainless steel blades and dyed bone scales. Price $40.
4. Spyderco Resilience with G10 scales. This knife is new in box. Price $40.

Column 2:
1. Custom drop point fixed blade by Larry McEachern of Villa Rica, GA. This hunting knife is ATS-34 stainless steel and hollow ground. The scales are red synthetic with blue liners. The handmade leather sheath will go the the first person who buys either knife #1 or #2 in Column 2. Price $65.

2. Custom drop point fixed blade by Larry McEachern of Villa Rica, GA. This hunting knife is ATS-34 stainless steel and hollow ground. The scales are stabilized cocobolo with mosaic pins. The handmade leather sheath will go the the first person who buys either knife #1 or #2 in Column 2. Price $70.

3. SOG Night Vision folder and features the Arc-Loc system. The knife has ATS-34 blades and G10 scales with the original factory edge. I have neve cut anything with this blade. This knife was discontinued in 2002 and is getting harder to find. Price $150.

4. Bradley Kimura VII (7) Balisong. This knife in new in box and has only been gently flipped a few times. Price $90.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Spike

Sir, did you knew you are asking for as much as they cost new ? I was interested in the kimura balisong, but 90 dollars used ? I can get it for that price new :/ Ill be glad to take it off your hands for something around 50 to 60 bucks.
Old 12-30-2014, 02:40 PM
Spike

hey im locin to buy the kimura are u still selling it?????????????