Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Product Lineup for 2012 >

Product Lineup for 2012

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Product Lineup for 2012

Old 01-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Product Lineup for 2012

Got a few "NEW" products were introducing this year in our call line. First we will introduce 2 new friction calls. First one is "Wicked Twin" which is a Slate over Slate and second one is "Pure Wicked II" that is a Aluminum over Slate call.

We will also intro our new line of Box Calls that are pure sweet turkey. Two new mouth call cuts... First one were calling "Turkey Beard's RIP" which is a triple reed with top reed cut. Second one is "Spring Cutter "V" 4. A 4 reed "V" cut and both these calls sound excellent.

A "NEW" PREMIUM Line of Yellow Reed Mouth Calls with a Heavy tape like no other and Yellow Reeds like no other. Will take a pounding pressure wise and moisture without skipping a beat and with care, will outlast anything out there.

I will tell you when you first put these calls in your mouth, the tape will feel like you've got a piece of tin in your mouth. But just keep it in and with in a short period of time, this tape will mold it's self to the shape of your roof of your mouth. The sound these yellow reeds produce will be outstanding. I also sent one just a few days ago to guy test drive. Here is what he said and I quote "Tried it out this morning on the way to and from church. Let me tell you, it's like climbing out of a Prius and into a Ferrari! VERY hard to handle when you first put it in but once you get it broken in (just like you said it would be), it's a mean machine. I'm loving this call... I can purr better on it already than anything I've yet found. You've got a keeper here, bud!". The 3 Gumodies (3 reed call), Hot Hen II which is a 2 reed call and our 4 Reed Shocker line will start this Premium Line out for us. New product will be added very soon. Check us out at www.1upgamecalls.com

Last edited by ctwny1; 01-17-2012 at 07:50 AM.