Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Final Step Natural Cover Scent Give Away >

Final Step Natural Cover Scent Give Away

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Final Step Natural Cover Scent Give Away

Old 12-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Banned

Default Final Step Natural Cover Scent Give Away

Guys i have this listed on my forum as well but would like to offer it to more people who are interested in being able to have a chance in the Give Away. If you have a late season Muzzleloader hunt, hopefully you'll get this in time should you be a lucky winner, If not, save it for the next Muzzleloader hunt you're going on.

I already have Sage and Cedar for my self for next years hunt so i just wanted some others to have the chance to try it out for no cost.

This will run till January 5th 2012!

I was able to test out a new product and one that i really like so far. As always, Scent covers only help mask your stinky human smell on your clothing, decoys, boots and such, always pay attention to the wind as Cover Scents are not fool proof . Cover Scents are an accessory to help you blend into natures surroundings with a natural smell deer, elk and small game, are used to having around them.

To put it in a straight forward, to the point term.... You normally don't go hunting with your hunting clothes smelling like Downy or Tide, because that simply would be a dead give away when the Game you are stalking turns its head towards you and takes a wiff of your nice smelling Downy/Tide scented clothing.

I will be giving away the following until i am out!

Names will be drawn on the 6th of January 2012 and those persons will be contacted for their Names and Addresses so i can send them their bottle of Final Step Cover Scent.

"2" Cedar
"2"Juniper
"2" Sage

Please check out the website and see which Cover Scent would be best suited for you. Their prices include shipping. http://www.finalstepcoverscents.com/index.html

This is some pretty good stuff guys! I did some testing with it while hiking in today's small snow storm and when i got back my hunting jacket still had the full smell of Cedar that i had sprayed on my jacket before leaving the house. Actually i can still smell it on my shirt i had under my jacket. Kind of a relaxing scent :lol:

As a side note i would like to say that these bottles are extremely nice and it only takes me 2 sprays per side on my XL hunting jacket for it to be fully covered. Adjusted your nozzle very carefully as it does not require much to cover your clothing.

Just respond and you'll have your name in the box for drawing! 6 winners will be lucky!

Old 12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
mountaineer magic

deleted : no longer want to be on the forum

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 01-27-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds great, hopefully I'll win some cedar.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm in if you think it will cover the scent of my pipe.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry MD, NO Cedar, Juniper or Sage around here. Now Im sure this is some good stuff, but I found that a Cover Scent will also Draw Attention to Yourself and thus end up giving You Away. I find to Smell like Nothing is the Best way to be, No Alarming or Attention Getting Aroma's is best.
Keep your Clothes as Scent Free as Possible as You and Keep the Wind in Your Favor at all times is the Best.
Now I do use a Cover Scent sometimes.....I use Buck Urine, I save all the Buck Urine I can get each Season from everyone's Bucks. It's Powerful and Strong. I Spray it on My Boots and also Spray it in locations that I want Deer to Stop for a Shot. I will also Hang a Clean New Sock Soaked in Buck Urine by Me where ever Im Hunting. It Really Hides My Human Ordor and Confuses the Deer. Sure it Draws the Deer to me sometimes but by then it's Too Late.
I Hope You do Well with This Stuff You Made!
(BP)
Old 12-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Banned

breech plug, NY hunters actually love the cedar! The company says they get a lot of NY hunters that email and tell them their stories.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
breech plug, NY hunters actually love the cedar! The company says they get a lot of NY hunters that email and tell them their stories.
Now I do have a Cedar Tree growing in My Yard, are they a Common thing around here, no. The only thing Cedar I know is there's a-lot of Old Cedar Grape Post used in our Grape Vinyards as Grape Post, but there a Dying Breed as they get Replaced By Pressure Treated Post.
If you look at a Map of NYS, I live in the Lower Most Left hand corner of the State, right close to the Pennsylvania State Line, next to Lake Erie. We Have Ton's of Pine Trees of Different Species and Lot's of Hemlock Trees that are close to Cedar Trees, but there's No Cedar any where around where I Live in NY.
We have Mostly Red Oak, Hickory, Beech, Hard and Soft Maple, Iron Wood, Locost, White Birch, and some Soft Wood Junk Trees. I guess if you wanted to have the Best Cover Scent for our area it would be some sort of PINE.
(BP)
Old 12-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Throw my name in for the cedar. Plenty of cedar around this part of Ohio.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

when i out hunting i almost always rub fresh sage that grows locally on my clothing. the juniper stains lol..juniper and sage are present in the lower high desert areas i hunt.some cedars up a bit higher.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey MD, I would Take a Big Bottle of some Fresh ELK Urine though.......that would really Mess with the Whitetails around here and make a good Cover Scent too.
(BP)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.