Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Gamehide Lost Camo Solo Midweight Jacket and Bibs >

Gamehide Lost Camo Solo Midweight Jacket and Bibs

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Gamehide Lost Camo Solo Midweight Jacket and Bibs

Old 09-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Spike

Default Gamehide Lost Camo Solo Midweight Jacket and Bibs

I have a slightly used set of Mathews Solo Midweight jacket and Bibs. Both were washed once in unscented, non UV detergant. I wore the jacket 3 times and the bibs once, upgrading to the Monster set and do not need these.

The jacket and bibs are in very good condition, look brand new. The jacket is XXL and the bibs are XL.

Don't let the XXL jacket scare you away, as I'm not that big 6'2" 220lbs. But to me when layering with all Gamehide clothes they run 1 size small to me. In other brand clothing I normally wear a L- bib and XL- jacket for layering. But with the Gamehide I needed XL-Bibs and XXL-Jacket to layer.

So if you are around my size and want to layer, it should work fine. If you do not want to layer then it would be a bit big. But these are my Cold Weather Gear only, bought for layering. As a note I just bought the Monster in XL, just to see, and yes, I now need a XXL in the jacket, both series run small to me.

Price 175.00 for both TYD, will not split items, Price Firm
Attached Thumbnails Gamehide Lost Camo Solo Midweight Jacket and Bibs-solo-50.jpg