Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Cover Scents

Old 08-14-2011, 05:08 AM
Spike

Default Cover Scents

Its almost that time of year again, and we here at www.bullseyescents.com are ready with top notch Cedar, Acorn, and Pine cover scent. These scents are made from naturally occurring acorns, cedar, and pine. They are not massed produced and are an exceptional addition to anyone’s gear.

These are natural scents with a mild preservative added to keep them fresh. We use the same scentless preservative commonly found in lotions, hand soaps and other cosmetics. Please feel free to stop by and check our out our site.

Check out our newly created forums and just say Hi!

Thanks
The Bullseye team

Last edited by Bullseye Scents; 08-14-2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar was aweful
Old 08-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

the best thing to use is fresh cover from the area...preservatives smell...maybe not to you, but if i farted in your bed, you would smell it, but i wouldnt..its the same thing.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Spike

Default cover scents

The differnce is a persons fart contains methane and other gasses that have their own unique scent. Not all preservative have scent, some do but not all. Although I agree using what you can find in a sprecific area is generally the best, it is not usually what a hunter chooses. If you are hunting around primarily oak locations, pine and cedar would stick out like a sore thumb, which is why acorn works. A big portion of society is dependant on convienence which is a market segement I cater too.

The same can be said for the scent away stuff, a person can utilize a few things at home and do the same as the store bought products do at a fraction of the costs. People thrive on things ready to use and ready to work.

Thanks
Bullseye Scents