Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Need a SD Card 4GB >

Need a SD Card 4GB

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Need a SD Card 4GB

Old 02-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Spike

Default Need a SD Card 4GB

I'm looking for a SD Card 4GB for my Moultri Game Spy I-60 trail cam. It must be the standard SD card, NOT the SDHC card. I've checked all the electronic stores in my area, eBay and have Googled without success. Moultrie sells them for $30, but that seems ridiculously expensive.

Any recommended sources?

Appreciate your help.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

After an extensive search online I cannot find a company that stocks 4gb Sd non HC cards. The best I can fund is 2gb cards at newegg. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tal%20%28SD%29
Old 02-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Spike

Thanks jicand, I appreciate your efforts to help. I've run into the same problem - can't find a 4GB SD card (non-SDHC) anywhere except for this location http://www.flash-memory-store.com/qm...-150x-4gb.html. However, I don't know if this is a plain, standard SD???
Old 02-21-2011, 05:11 AM
Spike

Since posting this thread, I've given up trying to find the 4GB SD cards and am going with the 2GB SD card which is easily found.