Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Mounted Hen Turkey Decoy >

Mounted Hen Turkey Decoy

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Mounted Hen Turkey Decoy

Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mounted Hen Turkey Decoy

Here is a mounted hen decoy with an artificial head that I am selling for $325 plus shipping. I have one more hen that I can mount in any pose you wish and will include a freeze dried head for $350 plus shipping. I would have posted this earlier but as you can see someone was trying to sell their Hazel Creek Decoy for $425 ($545 new). These are brand new decoys which I mount myself and even though I am a professional, this is more of a hobby and therefore I can sell the same/similar decoys as others for less cost.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Fork Horn

Guys, forget about the DSD's, Zinks, and other plastic/rubber/or foam decoys on the market and quit arguing on which ones look more realistic. These are the most realistic decoys that you can legally hunt with. They are mounted from pen raised wild tukeys and no plastic decoy can compare! They come on a camo wood base (not the base shown) which stakes into the ground and is very easy to set up and also very stable. They are lighter than you'd think and also transport easier than you'd think. I can carry 4 in at a time along with a double bull blind on my back and all of my other gear.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

i have 1 left. i'll let this one go for $250 plus shipping. this is a steal for a mounted decoy!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

It's getting close to Turkey Season! 1 decoy left. This is a great price for a great decoy!!

Old 04-21-2011, 07:19 AM
Spike

I'm interested. PM or email me @ [email protected]