Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
LaCrosse Boots for Christmas  (Lowest Prices) >

LaCrosse Boots for Christmas (Lowest Prices)

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

LaCrosse Boots for Christmas (Lowest Prices)

Old 11-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Spike

Default LaCrosse Boots for Christmas (Lowest Prices)

We will match or beat most prices for LaCrosse Boots. We try to beat the other price.

We can order any boot LaCrosse Manufacturers, work boots, rubber boots, and hunting boots.

Give us a call for a price. Get them ordered before the Christmas rush!

http://whiteoakhuntingsupply.com/ind...&id=2&Itemid=2
Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

Well, seeings how this is spam anyway, let me de-spam it. I have worn La Crosse high tops for close to thirty years. Always hard to get on and off and my feet were always clamy. But I wore them because I liked the 18" high boots and you can walk for days in them. But last year, I bought a pair of Muck boots...the high tops. They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. You can just slip into them and roll the tops up and reverse it taking them off. They have a nice felt lining in them so your feet aren't clamy. I will probably never go back to La Crosse unless they build them like the Muck boots.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Jackson Bowner
Well, seeings how this is spam anyway, let me de-spam it. I have worn La Crosse high tops for close to thirty years. Always hard to get on and off and my feet were always clamy. But I wore them because I liked the 18" high boots and you can walk for days in them. But last year, I bought a pair of Muck boots...the high tops. They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. You can just slip into them and roll the tops up and reverse it taking them off. They have a nice felt lining in them so your feet aren't clamy. I will probably never go back to La Crosse unless they build them like the Muck boots.
Bud this is not SPAM. You are entitled to your opinion. We carry MUCK boots also, everyone has their preference. We just have a special on LaCrosse right now. Just wanted to let you know this is not SPAM. Next time try and figure that out before posting a comment. Thanks.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Spike

Keep the orders coming and thanks to everyone that has ordered!