Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Fire-N-Iced Turkey calls >

Fire-N-Iced Turkey calls

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Fire-N-Iced Turkey calls

Old 10-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default Fire-N-Iced Turkey calls

Hey all just got my site up and running. I have been kicking the idea of creating my own calls for sometime and started turning wood and playing around. I am getting some great feedback on the calls and the prices. If you have time check out my site post comments here how I can make it better and any negative feedback too. I can't make it better if you don't tell me !

http://www.fire-n-iced.com

If you you decide you'd like a call, email or pm me direct with the product combination you'd like and I will give you a $5-10 discount depending on what you order...except the Inferno Series....Those are one of a kind calls that no one in the country will make ever!
Old 10-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by firelt72
Hey all just got my site up and running. I have been kicking the idea of creating my own calls for sometime and started turning wood and playing around. I am getting some great feedback on the calls and the prices. If you have time check out my site post comments here how I can make it better and any negative feedback too. I can't make it better if you don't tell me !

http://www.fire-n-iced.com

If you you decide you'd like a call, email or pm me direct with the product combination you'd like and I will give you a $5-10 discount depending on what you order...except the Inferno Series....Those are one of a kind calls that no one in the country will make ever!
Pretty good lookin call.. cant wait to hear one!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Sweet looking calls Eric Love the website name
Old 10-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Typical Buck

870 and Kenny I am working on your calls so you can try them out and get me some feedback. Thanks for looking!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Sweet Eric... Im looking foward to using it. I cant wait.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

WHERE'S MINE??????? LOL

Look awesome - can't wait to hear one - or hear the feedback from Steve & Kenny!

Kim