Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Remington 3-9x32 scope >

Remington 3-9x32 scope

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Remington 3-9x32 scope

Old 08-30-2010, 05:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default Remington 3-9x32 scope

I have a like new 3-9x33 rifle scope for sale. It was taken off a brand new Remington 597, I bought a couple weeks ago. It has never been sight it in. It has a couple of tiny ring marks, other than that it's like new. I called Remington and they told me that this scope is the same model as the .22 mag model scope that Simmons makes. I had a couple of .22 mag scopes in the past and they are very good scope. If this one is like them it's a very durable scope and will last a long time. Only reason I'm selling it, is I wanted a scope with bigger magnification, that is why I'm not using the scope. My loss is your gain. PM me with your offer or any questions you have. I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge and please do not post your offers on the thread or I will not reply back to you.

$50 TYD or Best Offer, Paypal, cashier check and money order. no personal check. U.S. Shipping only.

Last edited by Wolf651; 08-30-2010 at 06:01 AM.