Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
FS PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles >

FS PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

FS PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles

Old 07-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Spike

Default FS PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles

Hi everyone. I have for sale a pair of NVG'S. They are the pvs-7 and they are in great shape. The have a brand new tube installed. I took this unit in trade from someone else and since then I have gotten lots of extras to go with it that I will include. I have the head and helmet mount. I bought a carrying bag. I bought the 3x scope magnifier. I bought extra lenses and batteries. The tube itself has about 10 mintues or so of run time. That was used my be walking around in the front yard.

Now I want to add this since I am new to the forums. I just wanted to tell you a little about me. I am a diabled vet of over 20 some years. I reside in Ky and have 3 children and 3 beautiful grandchilren that are my world pretty much anymore. I have a lot of health issues my most recent being diagnosed with copd. I am bein told it was from asbestos exposure on the Navy ships ( I served in the Navy ). My health is not so well anymore and I can no longer get out and hunt and fish as I would like to. There are some days from the couch to the computer chair is an issue. This is why I have these listed for sale. I can't use them. I have sold of a lot of my collection to of course local boys and I had a lot of them that wanted these but its been a bunch of wants and no one to produce anything. I would like to take my grandchildren on a vacation before I am not able to anymore. So I am listing these in hopes of doing so. My grnddaughters birthday is next week and it would be a great birthday present to go on a trip with mammaw and pappaw. I added all of this so people would understand I am seriuos. I know its not always easy to buy and sell things off the internet. But thank you for looking. I have pictures I just am not sure how to add them here.

I look forward to discussing big hunts and living them through you guys since I can't get out and do it anymore. Thank you for allowing me to join your forum

God Bless

Oh I guess it would help if I added the asking price. I would love 2700.00 for everything but I am open to offers