Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket >

Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket

Old 03-19-2010, 03:30 AM
Spike

Default Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket

I have everything you need to keep your Cuddeback out of the hands of crooks. Please read on. Some of you may already be familiar with this product and others may not.

If you want just the bracket by itself to use on your Capture or Capture IR, you will need to convert the black strap included from Cuddeback to use with this bracket - I include everything you need along with instructions for doing this - It is simple and should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. Or order one with a strap that I custom spec'd for a little more money.

If you want the bracket for your Excite, Expert or No Flash, you will need to purchase the bracket along with a mounting strap because Cuddeback does not supply a strap with these cameras.

If you own a Cuddeback Digital Scouting Camera, you should consider this bracket. If you are buying a new Cuddeback camera, you should consider getting one of these brackets to go along with it.

I designed and manufactured these brackets because I was frustrated trying to find a way to easily and securely mount my Cuddeback cameras. From the factory, the Capture and Capture IR Cuddebacks have no means of security.

The bracket attaches to the back of your Cuddeback and allows you to easily mount your Cuddeback where you need it. Next, slip a Python Cable Lock around the tree and through the bracket holes, cinch it tight and your done (see photo). Once tightened snug to the tree, there is no access to the screw holding the bracket to the camera. Therefore your camera is protected from theft. This is a simple yet effective design.

When checking your camera, just loosen the Python Cable enough so that you can access your camera (see photo). No need to completely remove the Python Lock. Once you are through swapping cards or viewing your pics, just close up the camera and cinch the Python back up. Your camera stays in place so there's no need to retest the camera. This system doesn't get much easier. You will love these brackets.

Check out what people are saying about these brackets. Taken straight from my Ebay feedback.

"These mounts are absolutely great! Put the cameras up today."

"A Dandy Little Bracket Just What I Needed Thanks"

"Great product! Keep up the good work!"

"Great Product. Very honest seller would highly recommend. Must have item!"

"As advertised, works great with my camera, great fit"

"Fast shipping.....GREAT product.....THANKS!!!!!"

"Great product, pleasure to do business with"

"Bracket worked great A+++"

"Worked great, good idea"

"Great product, great service"

PA residents charged 6% sale tax

Yohe Mounts...Protecting your Scouting Cameras and Your Trees

Legal Stuff - Patent Pending - Cuddeback Camera not included - Python Cable Lock not included unless purchased as a package- Yohe Mounts is not affiliated with Cuddeback Digital Scouting Cameras or Masterlock.

PRICING

Bracket only (uses your factory strap)(fits Capture and Capture IR only) $15 shipped tyd
Bracket with custom strap (fits Capture, Capture IR, Excite, Expert and No Flash) $20 shipped tyd
Bracket only with black Python cable lock $32 shipped tyd
Bracket with custom strap and black Python cable lock $37 shipped tyd

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for additional information and quantity discounts

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket-dsc03181.jpg   Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket-dsc03201.jpg   Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket-dsc03202.jpg   Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket-dsc03186.jpg   Cuddeback Security Mounting Bracket-expert-2.jpg