Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Laserlyte Kryptonite cheap >

Laserlyte Kryptonite cheap

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Laserlyte Kryptonite cheap

Old 02-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Spike

Default Laserlyte Kryptonite cheap

I have a laserlyte kryptonite boresighter all the pieces but missing one thing, directions on how to use..on the other hand its just like every other so it shouldnt be that hard..its in excellent shape and fits everything from a .22 to a .50 caliber including shotguns 20 and 12 it also has a scope leveling tool that comes with it this is a high dollar boresighter so im gonna sell it half off i dont believe i could turn down a reasonable offer considering i dont have a rifle but starting asking price is 100.00 tyd obo you can check dealers and you'll see it goes for around 200.00 thanks for lookin ill try to post a pic of it below..ill do whatever it takes to prove im legit and not a scammer. thanks for looking

Last edited by kentuckybucks; 02-26-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Spike

Laserlyte Kryptonite cheap-dsci0464.jpg here it is
Old 02-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Spike

found directions and with a lowered price 80.00 tyd