Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD >

Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD

Old 02-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Spike

Default Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD

I have several nice knives I would like to trade for Turkey hunting stuff! Blinds, calls, decoys etc. are what I am mostly looking for. I will put prices on my knives, but would rather trade than sell!
They are as follows:
1. Case bone-handled Trapper new in box. (has company name on handle and blade--$45.00
2. Schrade Copenhagen collectors knife new in box!--Now $35.00
3. Kershaw StormII new in box--Now $25.00
4. Spyderco Wegner ATS 34 (military?) used with some wear and comes with sheath.-- Now $40.00

If anybody would rather buy outright, I will listen to decent offers! I would rather trade though.Hopefully, here are the pics!!! I have more pics if wanted! I accidentially posted a Gerber EZ Out which I no longer have! It is the 4th pic from left!
Thanks for looking,
Ken
Attached Thumbnails Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD-img_5179.jpg   Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD-img_5184.jpg   Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD-img_5206.jpg   Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD-img_5210.jpg   Want to trade/maybe sell---Knives Now Reduced Price--SOLD-img_5216.jpg  

Last edited by kennymauser; 03-10-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: lowering prices---SOLD
Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Spike

Still have the knives! Still willing to deal and still need Turkey stuff such as decoys listed by Jameser9!!!!!

Ken
Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Spike

Default Knives for trade or sell--------Reduced!!!!

New prices---still willing to deal on them!!!

Thanks for looking,
Ken