Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
2009 Summit Falcon FS/FT >

2009 Summit Falcon FS/FT

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

2009 Summit Falcon FS/FT

Old 01-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Spike

Default 2009 Summit Falcon FS/FT

I have for sale a 2009 Summit Falcon Raptor Hang-On Stand. It's in near perfect condition only a few minor scratches which I touched up with flat olive green camo spray. I purchased this stand new at the beginning of the 2009 - $130TYD. Money Order, Paypal or Personal Check is fine. However, I will hold the stand until your check clears if you purchase w/ personal check. Add $3.90 for Paypal.

(Would be willing to trade for a Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle that is in good condition)

It comes with the instructional DVD and paperwork, as well as the standard safety harness.

Specs:
* All Aluminum Design - Summit's Lightest Hang-On Stand.
* Super light, 4 channel platform.
* Flip up seat, fold down frame.
* Platform leveling system built in.
* Uses the new Talon Bracket for quick, easy attachment
* Safety harness.

- Weight: 11 lbs. (Aluminum Construction)
- Tree size: 8 to 20 inches
- Seat height: 22"
- Seat Size: 18" wide by 8" long
- Overall Size: 30" wide by 32" long
- Platform Area: 20" wide by 24" long
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.

View pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredi...mode=SLIDESHOW

This makes a great substitute for the Lone Wolf hang-on stands, at a fraction of the cost!!! You're not going to find a lighter, stronger and quieter hang-on.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:23 AM
Spike

Default Important! New price

I was just informed that Summit has issued a recall on all Talon brackets. This stand uses a Talon bracket, so I called Summit to find out what was going on. I found out that they have not yet officially issued the recall, but was told that in two months or so they will be putting a 800 number up on their site for all owners of Talon brackets to call. Owners will be able to send in their old brackets and will receive a new replacement bracket. The shipping will probably cost you $5 max. I will knock $10 off the top to cover that expense. NEW PRICE - $120TYD